Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tumblr

I don’t have much to say here; today, at least.

I created a new blog on Tumblr. It’s a bit more personal, and not *strictly* France-related. You’re welcome to go read it!

If you’re still in a reading mood, go read the MAlly Blog, especially my post about Re-definition that is loosely based on the word rebonjour.

I made a POLL! Click and vote! (I don’t think it’s that difficult of a question.)

Major news is that I might be going to France for a year, though that isn’t very likely right now.

I’m still working on online school, trying to get caught up. It’s not going so well. Encourage me! Or guilt-trip me into working.

[email me at AlyinFrance@gmail.com]

Anyway, I’d love to hear from you and hope you are having a fantastic summer!

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment