Friday, September 10, 2010

Not a Food-Named Post

Hello!

I would usually be getting out of school about now, but I actually left on a bus this morning to go to Wilmington for the cross-country meet. Anyway, I'm sure I'll have stuff to say about it when I get back, but my goals for this weekend:

1. Do well in the meet. Doesn't mean a PR, necessarily, but trying my hardest and feeling ridiculously exhausted at the end is basically how it should go.
2. Take loads of pictures. For prosperity.
3. Come home with fun memories. Senior year, first time at Wilmington, hanging out with the cross-country ladies. YAY SENIOR ROOM! :D

That's it. Simple goals, yes? Definitely accomplish-able.
TOMORROW, look forward to the LONG-AWAITED Tours/Bordeaux/Pays Basque post! I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I technically finished it a while ago. I was just saving it for tomorrow at this point, for a time when I know I won't be able to blog. Please comment, ask questions, or whatever-- I love to talk about my time in France, and it's still pretty fresh in my mind.
A demain (kinda).
-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment