Monday, September 6, 2010

Waffles

HELLO!

Okay, so today was a "college day", but I don't have much to say about that.

I was feeling nostalgic today, thanks to "Forever Together" by Ministry of Magic. It made me think of 7th grade.

Remember those friends from when you were younger? The ones you promised to stay friends with forever? When is the last time that you talked to them? Was it the same? What has changed?

I love friendships where you can go for long periods of time without much contact with your friend, but then when you see each other again or have a chance to talk, everything seems as though it's still the same. You fall back into the friendship so easily, slipping into the same roles as always, though perhaps a little bit different than before. Though when I think about it, it seems odd that this is possible. I love it, though.

I think I need to attempt to get back into contact with a few old friends, for the heck of it. I can MAKE time. That's what facebook is for, isn't it? ;)

ANYWAY. Now to actually do the things I was supposed to do today, besides bake things (WAFFLES! Brownies!) and goof off on the internet. My room is really not the ideal place to accomplish anything serious.
-Aly

P.S. Happy Labor Day, though I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of it is. I don't mind the day off, though. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment