Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Provolone Cheese

HELLO!

It is now WEDNESDAY, or Rednoseday if you remember that particular joke.



I just watched this. I love Hank. Things like this remind me of the vastness of life, and how very limited we are within our own world. Space and science are fascinating, even though I will never be a scientist. It's just another one of those things that makes me think about things.

My mind is, unfortunately, too filled with other, seemingly insignificant things at the moment. I don't have the time to reflect on life and people and stuff.

ALSO I am leaving tomorrow for Wilmington. Expect an early-morning blog post, and then you'll see pre-scheduled posts for the rest of the weekend :)

I hope that everybody reading this had a good day, and found somebody or something in their life to appreciate.

A demain!
-Aly

The person I appreciate today: Colin, for sitting with me in Fred and talking about random things for a very long time, and for understanding that sometimes hugs just need to be long and silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment